The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Clutch or Something else

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1st Group for 20 years. I road in the back, roped out many times. Great group of guys to work with. Don’t believe it? Ask the Pavelow guys. They lost their job when they had to compete with Nightstalkers. Thanks!
Funny how we are all connected somehow. I am just grateful that I had a chance to play my small part. Awesome that you stuck it out for 20.

Just an update. Drove the car a couple hundred miles since putting the new clutch pedal assy. in and everything seems fine. I did have to replace the starter also since it was not wanting to start everytime. It was driving me crazy because I thought it was the clutch switch that I had just replaced with the assy. Now I have a check fuel filler cap messege coming on. Doesn't it know that it does not have a cap! The fun never stops.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel