The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

CO and KB shift knobs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I put in a order for a white ball with boss 302 on the sides and gear pattern on the top the lettering will be black.

That said anyone interested in buying the black version I have after my new one gets here?

Justin

SouthJerseyBoss said:
Justin said:
SUPRMN said:
What size is ours?
2'', 2 1/8'' or 2 1/4''? Thread?
sorry thats MGW thread size. Stock thread size is M12x1.25

Justin: so the stock shifter ball will not fit the MGW shifter?
depends on the shaft you get with the shifter. You can get one that accepts the factory knob or MGW knobs. I have each shaft. With an aftermarket knob you will want their deluxe jam nut and washer for the proper look.

Old enough that she wouldn't want me telling, but we were born the same decade... barely ;D

fbbob96 can you post up some pics? Of both if you have any from the T too

You can't upload, the button lies :mad:

You need to upload them to a separate site then link them here using IMG code. This sticky shows how.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/a-tip-for-reading-boss-mustangs-online/

Otherwise shoot me an email with them attached and I can host them.

Justin

so no one wants to buy this knob after I get my new white one?
552773_427058177326759_379405759_n.jpg

Here are fbbob96's pics of his pistol grip. I like it. He says you could take the trim ring off the stock one if the gap bothers you, I think the shift ball vendor linked earlier has trim rings for sale too.

Hurst001.jpg
Hurst002.jpg
Hurst003.jpg
Hurst004.jpg
Hurst005.jpg

Justin said:
I put in a order for a white ball with boss 302 on the sides and gear pattern on the top the lettering will be black.

That said anyone interested in buying the black version I have after my new one gets here?

Where did you get yor black ball?

thanks
Dave

TMO Supporting Vendors