The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

CO and KB shift knobs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone seen the Speeddawg knobs in person? I like their colors better, emailed them to get a quote for and orange and white one with rally stripes

I put speeddawg knob review in google and just came up with a ton of places selling them

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
CaliMR said:
Anyone seen the Speeddawg knobs in person? I like their colors better, emailed them to get a quote for and orange and white one with rally stripes

I put speeddawg knob review in google and just came up with a ton of places selling them
speeddawg knobs are made by EPCO. look at the text in bottom left of there knobs
Mustang%20Boss%20302%20Gotta%20Have%20It%20Green%20Shift%20Knob.jpg

Just ordered a white knob. Will it come with the silver collar that covers the shifter shaft, or do I re-use my existing one?

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
JonW said:
Just ordered a white knob. Will it come with the silver collar that covers the shifter shaft, or do I re-use my existing one?
you will have to order one. here are a few to choose from on this web site
https://www.speeddawg.com/shifter-boot-retainers

TMO Supporting Vendors