The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

CO and SBY - 1 Year Only Paint Color Offerings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA
4dRacer said:
Wasn't YB only in 2012?

YB was a 2 year color, introduced in late MY 2011. Less than 1% of Mustangs were made in YB in 2011 (590). I don't think the figures are out yet for 2012 but the numbers will be a little higher because of the Bosses but not many. It will be a rare color - I have only seen one other on the road during the past year or so.

Yellow blaze was available on the 2011 Mustang as a job 2 color only. The Focus had the color in 2012 and the Fiesta in 11 and 12, there may have been other cars it was offered on but this is all I am aware of.

2012YellowBoss said:
Yellow blaze was available on the 2011 Mustang as a job 2 color only. The Focus had the color in 2012 and the Fiesta in 11 and 12, there may have been other cars it was offered on but this is all I am aware of.

Let's not forget Scott, YB was discontinued around midproduction. Still can't wait to find out what the final YB numbers are. Last you had said or reported was 252.

Can't wait to see a SBY in person and park mine next to it and see the difference.

TMO Supporting Vendors