The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Cobra R Listing Found!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Would be nice, but somehow I think it's not gonna go over well if I donate a black 2000 Mustang worth ~$4k and replace it with a red 2000 Mustang worth $45k.

Or...it's too bad mine isn't red, since wifey *might* not notice. :D

Would be nice, but somehow I think it's not gonna go over well if I donate a black 2000 Mustang worth ~$4k and replace it with a red 2000 Mustang worth $45k.

Or...it's too bad mine isn't red, since wifey *might* not notice. :D

I’ve got an easy fix, I’ll let you park it in my garage! As long as everyone on this site agrees to not snitch you out, she doesn’t ever have to find out! Haha

Before I bought my 2012 GT, I looked at adding one to my garage. But it came down to I know I would have driven it very little due to what it was. My Viper sits too much as is, and as much as I REALLY want one, I also wanted a fun daily (that now is not a daily anymore, so I should have gotten a R) that I wouldn't worry about leaving in a parking lot. Still want one. :(

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel