The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

cold air intake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I orginal was going buy a GT loaded so I bought a used 2011-12 steeda CAI and SCT x3 tuner unlocked. Ended up getting a boss so can I use the CAI on the boss? I know that the trackey will hopefully be coming out soon but will the SCT void my warranty? I will have it dyno/tuned if I put on the CAI/SCT.

Steeda recently released a tune for the Boss with their GT CAI. You would need an updated tune from them if you're going to run it. Yes you do void your warranty if you reflash the PCM to an after-market tune, but only to the extent that the modification is deemed to have caused the failure. e.g. if your radio quits working your warranty still covers that.

Latest I heard was Oct. But maybe they are just saying that so everyone doesn't keep calling they're dealership in Sept. Looking for it

TMO Supporting Vendors