The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

combination sub belt/lap belt mounts for S197

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thank you guys for the help! I have it figured out now.

TMSBOSS said:
LikeaBruce.

I have the 6 point with belts routed over seat bottom.

I will be at the Concourse in Geneva on Sunday, Featured manufacturer, SHELBY. If you are interested in stopping and seeing the cars, you can look at the system in my car. I use the mount from 06Mach1.

Tracy

I don't think I'll be able to make it to that show on Sunday, but thank you for the offer!

byronj said:
Just the standard Boss seat. Mine didn't have the Recaro option.

I would think the lap and sub belt mount would work with those seats but how would you run the shoulder harnesses being that there is no holes in the seat back for the shoulder harness straps to go thru?

Bay Area
06mach1 said:
I would think the lap and sub belt mount would work with those seats but how would you run the shoulder harnesses being that there is no holes in the seat back for the shoulder harness straps to go thru?

That's what I was worried about. I'll hit you up when I find a set of Recaro or just buy a track seat.

Thanks

This set of mounts has been sold. If anyone wants a set, I can make them but just remember it could take me a month or so to get them made. Keep that in mind if you eventually want to get a set.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel