The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Come out - willow springs track day - small group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow Spring Track Day - come out! Great group, super relaxed, only 8 people signed up right now. There is a maximum of 40 cars so its never busy and tons of track time!

http://speeddistrict.com/item/events/speed-district-hosts-open-track-day-at-big-willow-on-october-21st

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
You CA boys with all your nice end of year weather really know how to hurt us here in New England! I have a track day on 10/27 and I'm praying for no snow ;D

That's a great price for a limited attendance event. I'll be at ThunderHill with the Shelby club on Sunday which also has a surprisingly light attendance. I'm attending a limited attendance event at TH on the 26th but it cost a lot more than the WS event. I'll get one more day in during November most likely at Sonoma. I'll register at the last minute to avoid any rain. ::)

5 DOT 0 said:
That's a great price for a limited attendance event. I'll be at ThunderHill with the Shelby club on Sunday which also has a surprisingly light attendance. I'm attending a limited attendance event at TH on the 26th but it cost a lot more than the WS event. I'll get one more day in during November most likely at Sonoma. I'll register at the last minute to avoid any rain. ::)

It will be fun, come out. ;D

Grant 302 said:
Might go with my GT if I have it ready to run in time. Thanks for the heads-up.

You should come out. It's a blast, my favorite track.

fduboss302 said:
The big track kinda scares me... :eek:

You shouldn't be scared, it's a great track and easy to learn. Also, the beginner group is extremely nice, you can move up through the day AND if needed, we have a professional race car driver to jump in and make sure you are comfortable. :)

TMO Supporting Vendors