The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Coming Soon 13 BOSS 302 Die Cast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome! Thanks for posting. I was getting depressed. They have all the colors listed except GHIG and Black.

Schuco only has two colors and the Hallmark ornament is only GHIG.

NJ
RoushF150 said:
Finally a 1:18 scale 2013 BOSS 302 coming out. Made by Shelby Models so it will not be the greatest quality but at least it is a first attempt at one.

http://www.diecastbymail.ca/mm5/merchant.mvc?

I didn't think there was ever a high quality 2012 model or did I miss something?

askjeffro said:
There was a 2012 hot wheels.

;)

There are a lot of 2012 die cast cars. There is a Maisto metal model that can be easily found at most Hobby Lobby's. And if you like RC cars, check out Traxxas.

NJ
Darth Boss said:
There are a lot of 2012 die cast cars. There is a Maisto metal model that can be easily found at most Hobby Lobby's. And if you like RC cars, check out Traxxas.

I was hoping someone would come out with a better quality model than the Maisto but apparently not. RC cars look really cool but I probably wouldn't use it.

It's amazing some of the crazy stuff they sell in diecast yet no real love for the new Mustang. Can't figure it out.

Boss1601 said:
I plan to get 2. One for the track and one DD.

Don't do it. You're way too young to be taking on so much debt. Maybe someday your ship will come in, and you'll find a really nice pair of used ones, but for now, you should stick to die cast beaters.

Boss1601 said:
I plan to get 2. One for the track and one DD.
I have three, one for the track, one for the street and one for show. :p

TMO Supporting Vendors