The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Concord MA car show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I attended the annual Concord Lions Club show on Sunday Oct 18. Overall a well put together event with 10 classes. My BOSS was there and a GHIG all the way from New Hampshire.

We didn't win but sorta expected as there were some beautiful mustangs there including a very well done black '67 GT with white stripes and a 390 engine.

For those in the MA area keep it in mind for next year as there were over 400 cars of all types including a well running and impressive Stanley steamer.

Not necessarily a high point but one sure to get a chuckle is that in addition to the mustang class there was a camaro class. Now over the 400+ cars there may have been 20 mustangs. There were a few Camaros but when the 1st-3rd awards were handed out there were no owners apparently present. Judges tried to give 3rd to my friend with his '87 GMC Caballaro! (El Camino equivalent) Got even better when the chief judge sought to give out the camaro trophys and made an open announcement that if ANY camaro owners were around could they come up and get a trophy. Priceless.

That's funny. Did you take any photos?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel