The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD...Cool Tech Ford Mustang Harness Belt Clips 2005+ Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLD....I am selling my Ford Mustang Harness Belt Clips made by Cool Tech LLC which consists of a set of 4 belt clips, 2 for each seat, for installing a lap belt harness. I decided to go with a 6 point harness so I upgraded to something to allow me to connect the lap belt and the anti sub belt.to the floor.

These will fit any 2005+ Mustang.

$100 + shipping.

IMG_3387a.jpg

IMG_3388a.jpg

IMG_3389a.jpg

IMG_3390a.jpg

IMG_3549a.jpg

Last edited:
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Houston
Hey! I've been looking for a set of these! Are they still available?. I just got my Watson roll bar installed in my 18 350r and the harnesses are next!

Hey! I've been looking for a set of these! Are they still available?. I just got my Watson roll bar installed in my 18 350r and the harnesses are next!
I'm sorry, I forgot to change them to sold, I switched to a much nicer harness bracket that are really nice. PM me if you want his email.

TMO Supporting Vendors