I have an 11 GT that I stripped out completely and is effectively not for road use (however still drivable on the road). Nonethelss, I was drving it on the street in traffic and it overheated. I tested by letting it idle for a long time sitting still and the car started to overheat and the fan never came on. I am thinking it may be a bad fan motor, so I will need to test this. I have already tested all relays and fuses. I did not however check the fan relay. I don'yt know where it is. If someone could tell me, that would be great. But I was thinking if the fan motor is good I would put in a manual fan switch. Any ideas on this? Should I just run some 10 guage wire straight to the fan and then a two pole switch on my center panel? Or is there a better way?