The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Corsa Double X-Pipe install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copy-paste of a thread I started on M6G...

I've been debating for a long time to do or not to do the resonator delete on my GT350. Main concerns was noise level at local track. I want to be able to put the stock resonators if needed. The variable diameter of the factory exhaust system makes it hard to cut away resonator and fit straight pipes with clamps. I was aware of the Corsa resonator delete double X-pipe but there was not a lot of reviews available... plus it was about double the amount for a good resonator delete job.

Last week I had a brain fart and ordered the Corsa X-pipe from American Muscle. Shipping was prompt and I got the system on friday. This morning I decided to start the install process and go as far as I could before family duties... Well in an hour the factory resonator/X-pipe was removed and Corsa system was installed! Everything is clamped on, easily removable plus it makes accessing the $?&* parking brake adjuster easier for those of us that need to remove rear calipers often (track junkies!). Plus I can put the OEM resonators back in about 1/2 hour with 2 x 2,75 inch butt clamps

https://www.summitracing.com/dom/parts/vpe-1176

I did a cold startup and cycle from Normal/Sport mode in garage. Keeps tone of GT350 but louder. Will not have time to do test drive today (babysitting the kids while wife works!!). I will report back once I drive the thing!

Great news. Any photos of before and after?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel