The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

CorteX Monoball Kit for GT350 and S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

These look pretty sweet. The next time I'm out at CorteX I'll go for a ride in Filip's car and report back on the NVH.

http://cortexracing.com/product/monoball-kit-2015-s550-mustang-front-and-rear/

Product Description
Monoball kit, 2015-2016 S550 Mustang, Front and Rear

CorteX Racing is proud to release their new monoball control arm kit for all 2015-2016 S550 Mustangs including GT350 and GT350R. This upgrade is what we have done to our World Challenge race cars and now it is available for you to install on your vehicle for performance driving, trackway, or competitive racing.

This parts can be installed at home if you have access to a press for removal of the OEM rubber bushings. If you don’t have access to a press we are more than happy to install them for you if you remove your control arms and ship them to us. Call us for details or simply add the Cortex installation option before checking out!

What does this do for you? Spherical bearings allow the arms to pivot in a smooth, and accurate motion as intended. No more deflection under loading, no more changing in toe which results in an inconsistent and nervous feeling on track!

The CorteX Racing monorails utilize American made high quality stainless ball with a Teflon lined race so you will have years of trouble free life from the bearings, just like our camber plates and sway bar end links.

Kits include: mono ball housings, bearings, retaining clips, spacers, and Loctite sleeve retainer. Instructions are available for download online. Bearings are pre-assembled in the housings before shipment to the user.

Also notice our optional OEM bushing removal mandrels available as an option. They are perfectly sized to allow removal of the OEM bushings without damaging the control arms when using a press.

Check out this undercar video of the rear lower control arm bushing deflecting from simply driving the car around the parking lot.

skb-50-10001-300x300.jpg

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I've been wanting something like this for the front lower hydra bushing for the S197s.

I wouldn't expect much NVH increase with only one side of the links changed, if I'm understanding that correctly.

TMO Supporting Vendors