Corvette C8 Mid Engine Zora

Discussion in 'Track Cars and Other Cars Forum' started by VoodooBoss, Oct 12, 2018.

1. ChrisM

ChrisM No bad days.

'MERICA.

I heard the base model would be as low as $62k from CNBC this morning. If so...that is a STEAL.

2. gojimjoyce

gojimjoyce TMO Intermediate

Just saying, I think I’d not enjoy cleaning those wheels. And I’m interested what refinements will happen as time progresses, for the front end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Drlee50

Drlee50 TMO Race

Watching the video, it shifts through 5 gears in 30 feet leaving the stop sign each time. Hopefully that will be refined. I realize economy is important to GM but as a driver, I find that characteristic of the 10 speeds annoying.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

4. 302BOB

302BOB TMO Addict

I enjoy shifting my 6 spd while driving my Boss! I understand the new 10 spd autos are better(quicker)..but to me a manual keeps you more "in tune" with your machine................That's why enjoy driving a manual!!!...BTWY, my daily driver is a Tacoma auto 4WD, which comes in handy at tymes, also!

5. TMSBOSS

TMSBOSS TMO Addict

I drove a 10 Speed GT last week while in Charlotte. Great pickup. Not too impressed with the searching for gears under light acceleration.