The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Could these fit in the bosses grill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dimensions look a little big. Also lights like that can get pretty hot and may melt the plastic grill material around the light. Of course if you have the fabrication skills you can probaly make it work

The stock 2011 GT fogs are 6.5", so presumably those should fit within the opening. But I would expect to do some work to get them there. I've been searching for a useful replacement as well, however I want to put them in the lower grille. No luck so far finding any that are small enough yet put out a useful amount of light. I would be very interested if you did try these though.

FYI, as evidenced by many members here...

The Boss needs all the cooling it can get in warmer temperatures..

However, if it's just a mall cruiser, you should be fine.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
You could always do this...

1025328_398040586978811_1412146335_o.jpg

965980_392506840865519_1698309764_o.png

TMO Supporting Vendors