The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

COVID -19 check in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
Who still goes to Costco? We've had several deliveries using their Instacart delivery service. Hell, one order got delivered twice and they told us to just keep it. Of course, that was the the smallest of all the orders :) If Instacart delivery is available from your Costco, jump on it.

I did not know they do Costco. Thank for that advice.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I did not know they do Costco. Thank for that advice.
We only just started using it the beginning of April. There's never been toilet paper in stock when they do the shopping for you but outside of that it's been awesome. And when you don't go into Costco, you tend to save money on the things that aren't on your list, so it's been cheaper for us too. I do miss going in and finding cool seasonal stuff though.

Bay Area
We only just started using it the beginning of April. There's never been toilet paper in stock when they do the shopping for you but outside of that it's been awesome. And when you don't go into Costco, you tend to save money on the things that aren't on your list, so it's been cheaper for us too. I do miss going in and finding cool seasonal stuff though.

Man I got super lucky about 5 weeks ago. I went to pick up a CF trunk lid in Ukiah and one the way up there I saw a Costco with no line. So I had to stop. They had a huge white board of what was in and out of stock. They had TP and Papertows so we went right to the back and grabbed that 1st. Then we walked around and found 95% of he stuff Id usually get when I make my trips there. The only thing they didn't have was smoked Salmon and Clorox wipes. But I was completely happy. Now I need to get the huge packs of meat for my dogs. Yes I shop the meat dept there for my dogs because they are spoiled rotten chumps. HAHA But again. Thanks for the advice. And I still haven't even touched the TP I bought 5 weeks ago.

Last edited:

drano38

Wayne
All good here in eastern SD, and I'm north of the Sioux Falls pork packing plant hotspot that got SD into the national news.
Been working from home for ~8 weeks, and stop into the office for about 2 hours once a week. The "commute" to the living room is nice, but I do miss interacting/socializing with coworkers.
Lets hope we put this mess behind us soon. Stay safe out there.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
I still don't get why people are hoarding TP? There's been no shortages of it. But on top of that it's a respiratory disease. Have we become that dense? Sheeple? Monkey see monkey do? Lowest common denominator rules the day? Scared stupid? I think so.

Covid-19 update from Ct....Restaurants can operate with outdoor seating today...the flies can't wait!!!!!!!!!......What if this pandemic came in January??????????....Lucky, no rain for the next couple of days.................Lucky, I can still get a dry pizza at take out...................

TMO Supporting Vendors