The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Coyote Swap into 05-09 GT update.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Utah
Had to do a double take... Looking at the car and thinking "who would do a coyote swap in a GT500?", look at the title, look at the front end, look at the rest of the car and the fender badge... Finally caught on! Sure sounds healthy!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Welcome to Coyote swap city...! Huge upgrade from the 3v. I'm loving mine.

LOL... Right? I'm trying to decide if I want to do the snakes to replace the GT on the side. I have the Snakes from my 95 Cobra R, steeda Q to pass on. I figure since she will be over 500HP it would be worthy of the GT500 Moniker.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Baton Rouge, LA
Charles, do you want this? Free.

18x11.jpg

I only have the one wheel/tire. It's an 18x11, and I forget the offset but it works out to about a 6.75" backspace.

It's a leftover from my last foxbody, bought it thinking I was going to build some flares. I ended up with a C5 FRC, so it's no longer needed.

I tried to message you so as not to muck up your thread, but the forum wouldn't let me.

Charles, do you want this? Free.

View attachment 73648

I only have the one wheel/tire. It's an 18x11, and I forget the offset but it works out to about a 6.75" backspace.

It's a leftover from my last foxbody, bought it thinking I was going to build some flares. I ended up with a C5 FRC, so it's no longer needed.

I tried to message you so as not to muck up your thread, but the forum wouldn't let me.
sure! If the clearance works I'll order another..

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel