The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Cracked 3 spokes in 1 session on Enkei PF01's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btw, for anyone interested. I have numerous BBS 302s wheels for sale, some with tires. NOTE: I will post in sales thread admins, so gimme more time please. :)

Full staggered set of BBS forged race wheels with Toyo Proxes 1 ZR tires (great tread, hardly used). 18x10.5 rears with 295 tires and 18x10 fronts with 285 tires. Silver wheels

2 silver 18x10.5 BBS race wheels with 295 Toyo proxes tires (only a few laps on them if that). These were my rain set during HPDE and I only used all of these maybe once or twice.

Set of 4 18x10 silver BBS race wheels spray painted black (don't laugh), with Toyo RS1 slicks on them.

TMO Supporting Vendors