The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Crazy Hawaiian Races his GT 350 at Tracks all over the Continental US !!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where are you staying in Pittsburgh?
I am staying at Crowne Plaza Suites Pittsburg South. The management gave me a reduced rate when I had to keep extending as this situation unfolded. I have been playing golf at Lindenwood every day trying to stay busy. Playing again today around 11:00 if anyone wants to join??

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Not a user friendly Ford Dealership and sorry for your predicament. Would have thought a pro-active Dealership would have contacted their Rep and explained the situation , as the PR you are getting for the marquee is spectacular in my mind? To be one of the PaceCars for the NASA National Championships at Mid Ohio, alone, is solid exposure , and honestly I would have thought they would have reached out to Ford? Bummed for you and hope someone resolves this situation in the end run?

So you won't make Aug 22-23 at 'bogie? Bummer. Don't forget in that list of dates I sent you they are also running Sept. 14-15 at 'bogie and that might tie in better for you with hitting Mosport and Shannonville if you so desire.
Thanks JDee, I am waiting to see when I get out of Pittsburgh. I am supposed to check into my hotel in Watkins Glen on the 30th and watch the Pirelli Challenge Blancpain races over the weekend there and then I will hopefully make the Chin Track Days event Monday and Tuesday Sept 2nd and 3rd at Watkins Glen. I am going to adjust my schedule after Watkins Glen.

Th
Not a user friendly Ford Dealership and sorry for your predicament. Would have thought a pro-active Dealership would have contacted their Rep and explained the situation , as the PR you are getting for the marquee is spectacular in my mind? To be one of the PaceCars for the NASA National Championships at Mid Ohio, alone, is solid exposure , and honestly I would have thought they would have reached out to Ford? Bummed for you and hope someone resolves this situation in the end run?
Thanks Bill,
On the bright side my Golf game is improving! Great 27 hole course 20 mins from my hotel. Glad I brought my clubs. White Ball Therapy.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Delay may make a schedule change appropriate, and you can wander out to Hastings, Nebraska for the Mustang Roundup ( Sept. 12-15 ). Who doesn't want to come just so they can meet the illustrious Voodoo Boss , right!?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
You need to drive on out, even if you only want to do the Car Show and autocross, you would have fun hanging out with a bunch of Mustang Maniacs.

Last year we had 11 folks on this website , so hoping we can hit 15 or more of the entire group of participants. Figure after the event is over we will be able to get 75-100% to join our merry band?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
We have had Prime Rib at a couple of the " Banquets," Saturday night , though one year we had to settle for rib eyes,ha! That is one of the things many track addicts comment on, is the price is similar to many 2-3 day track events , but with lunch provided and dinners Friday and Saturday night , the participants food bill is very light!!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sign up and get your butt out here , I'll see if we can't get you fries with your Prime Rib. Ketchup, must be an East Coast thing, Nebraska is the #1 Beef Producing State in the US , we don't mess up good meat with runny tomato liquid!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel