The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

CTSCC Multimatic fields Boss 302R teams again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Some good news in this article. Great to see Multimatic and Billy Johnson back in a 302R.

http://sportscar365.com/imsa/ctscc/multimatic-miller-racing-join-forces-for-mustang-gs-program/

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Great news! I'm sad Roush isn't the "factory" team but Multimatic has a great track record in making fast cars in Continental and having Billy Johnson in there is awesome. Hopefully it will get him in a prototype ride for Michael Shank Racing or Gannassi for the enurance races too.
Steve

Nice, I'm glad to see my favorite 2012 Boss 302 will continue to be raced. Billy Johnson = Wins!

MRIndy1.jpg

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
NFSBOSS said:
Nice, I'm glad to see my favorite 2012 Boss 302 will continue to be raced. Billy Johnson = Wins!

MRIndy1.jpg

Billy is THE MAN.

fZXazXo.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors