The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I see a 12 Red one every so often on the road here in the SW side of Fort Worth, not sue if the owners is on here or not. At the local track there are some regular's two LS's, one silver the other blk, a CO and a 13 GHIG.

Boss2083 said:
Im new here and I agree with everything you said. The boss is very Special I live in a small town in southwest Missouri and I have only seen 1 other boss a white one(dang I wasn'tDriving mine) one thing is the Gt 350 will sell as many as they can sell,to me that is one reason why the boss will stay special to me.
Welcome to TMO. When you get a chance you can introduce yourself in the thread below.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=3503.0

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I recently saw a 2012 PW Boss 302 in Lumberton NJ on Creek Road, just a block away from my home. Driver flashed headlamps as we passed. Thought about pulling a 180 to follow, but didn't want to be a Boss Stalker!

Once in the summer of 2015, I may have seen this same Boss on RT 38 in Mt. Laurel while I was filling up at my Sunoco station. RT 38/Hartford Road.

Anyone here?
302 Hi Pro

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Five plus years in and I've seen many corralled Boss Mustangs but maybe only four or five in the wild, running free. There is no shortage of them at shows or at the track. Thought I saw one on the street the other day but it was a red '12 wanna-be with the reverse C stripes with no lettering or numbers.

cholmes1

400lb Gorilla
Denver, CO
I have seen four Boss' at shows and two on the streets (I-25 and Hwy 85). Far too many wanna-be's to count. I was always confused why someone would want to place decals/stripes from a different car onto theirs...

Reminds me of when I owned a C4S and I would see guys putting GT3 badges and wings on the S models and just squint my eyes in confusion

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
@cholmes1

You see my Kona Blue 302 on highway 85?

Speaking of which, you gonna come out to Hasting in September? Perhaps we can caravan? And I forgot if I asked if you're heading to Steamboat for the RMMR father's day weekend?

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Wow. On my way out to pick up lunch today and saw a '12 Race Red Boss with black stripes on Central Ave and Martin Luther King Blvd. in Denver around 11:40AM. Could be wrong but it looked to have out of state or personalized plates. Only the third or forth one I've seen in the wild in five plus years. Anyone here?

Bay Area
On Thursday 4/27 saw a GHIG head No on 101 in San Mateo. Today Sat 4/29 saw a RR driving back and forth in front of my showroom in Burlingame. I know the RR is for sale through Conti Auto Sales in Burlingame. They saw my Boss out and just kept driving by. I also saw a tech pack 350, black with blue/ purple stripes in San Carlos today 4/29.

http://www.contiautosales.com/mobile/mdetails.aspx?VID=267726310

Bay Area
I see them all the time. My assumption is that new 350 owners sold their Boss so the new owner is out playing with their new/old Boss. I also see a few 350s running around. I think but could not confirm, that I saw an all white 350R.

TMO Supporting Vendors