The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
I saw a silver Laguna Seca last year here in town. I saw a CO in Cedar Rapids Iowa last month when I was there on a business trip and I saw one on FB that a woman that I went to high school with bought in December with her husband. We are supposed to meet up somewhere once I get mine.

Also, whenever I have to go somewhere, I offer to drive, I love to drive and am really looking forward to getting this car. Midlife, but no crisis, I can finally afford a car like this.

Brian

jec246

I park next to a CO/BLK everyday at work. There's also a RED/BLK across the parking lot. I have also seen another KONA Blue out driving around my area. :p

So in total:

1 KB (not including mine)
1 RB
1 CB

I would really like to see the rest in person. Maybe at Track Attack in July!

BLAZN BOSS

Well today when i was going to a show, a KB passed by on the interstate from Maryland..........kinda cool, he made a bracket for his liscense plate on the right front of his splitter...........while at the show saw a PW in the show, a RR was displayed by the dealer still for sale (+5K ADM).......a CO passed thru....left spinng gravel (uncool)..but didnt hit any cars!

I've only seen one in Jersey. I keep seeing it, though. Followed it off the Walt Whitman bridge on Thursday of this week. It's a white one...

None but the two that were at the local dealer at the end of 2011. I'm thinking when the 2013's start being delivered the odds will certainly go up. Still, considering the amount produced relative to the driving population, we have a pretty rare bird...er...Pony!

Not counting the GTG I have seen 5. With the weather turning nice and the 13's coming out maybe we'll see more.

I did see my first 13' on the road the other day. It was a 6 cylinder drop-top.

13...We had 1 of every color plus 3 more at the Ford & Mustang Roundup at Silver Springs (Ocala, FL) this past January. I've seen several others at various car shows around Central FL.

TMO Supporting Vendors