The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For the first 10 months I did not see a single Boss on the road. A Pembroke Pines, FL police officer I know told me he had seen one white one in the area, but I have not seen it.

Lately the sighting have begun. I saw a RR/Blk on the way to work one day (Pembroke Pines - University and Sheridan) I noticed the RR coming up in my rearview, then freaked as it got closer and saw the hood. As it pulled by me on the right to make a turn I saw the side decal and reached ou the window to wave. I have seen him once since then on the work ride.

A few days ago I pulled up right behind a KB at a light not too far from my house (Davie - Pine Island and Griffin) We both reached out the window and gave an acknowledgement wave, knowing we are part of a small club.

No 2013 sightings yet.

DigiCowboy said:
For the first 10 months I did not see a single Boss on the road. A Pembroke Pines, FL police officer I know told me he had seen one white one in the area, but I have not seen it.

Lately the sighting have begun. I saw a RR/Blk on the way to work one day (Pembroke Pines - University and Sheridan) I noticed the RR coming up in my rearview, then freaked as it got closer and saw the hood. As it pulled by me on the right to make a turn I saw the side decal and reached ou the window to wave. I have seen him once since then on the work ride.

A few days ago I pulled up right behind a KB at a light not too far from my house (Davie - Pine Island and Griffin) We both reached out the window and gave an acknowledgement wave, knowing we are part of a small club.

No 2013 sightings yet.

I live in Pembroke Pines and have never seen another Boss in my neck of the woods yet, including your RR/white Boss. -Steve

I saw my 1st Boss 302 without manufacture plates today, a 2012 Race Red with black stripes. It was on south bound Telegragh at Van Horn in Brownstown, Mi. It could be the same Boss that batman48195 saw the other day.

After getting mine back in August, it wasn't until this weekend in which I saw a Boss in the same color (Yellow Blaze). I've seen a couple of Red/Black and Orange/Black but nothing of the Blue and White or Laguna Seca's.

4DRacer is the other YB 302 I had the pleasure to meet. We went to the same car show and basically cancelled each other out in our class which ended up going to a Camero!! Now the plan is to coordinate which shows we are going to so the other one doesn't....LOL

I live in Pembroke Pines and have never seen another Boss in my neck of the woods yet, including your RR/white Boss. -Steve
[/quote]

I'll keep my eye out for ya! You WILL hear me coming - open side exhaust and and Maganaflow Classic Thunder axle backs. ;D

One of my oldest friends just called me up all excited, the owner of the Japanese car dealership he works for showed up in a 2013 SBY Boss. I let him take my car for a little run a month back, so he knows a little bit about them as I showed him the 302S grill, serial number, etc. Apparently he got to have a nice long talk with the owner of the dealership about the car, which he had never really had a chance to do before. Gotta love how Bosses bring people together ;D

I also find it telling that the owner of the dealership drives a Boss when they sell their own sports cars ;)

So I was out driving yesterday, and some old guy (no offense ;D ) in a Mercedes pulled up next to me, gave me the I'm better than you look, then announced "I used to have a real one, a 70"

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel