The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Probably does not count, however, I saw these at Five Star Ford in Plano, Texas.

2013 Black LS and a GHIG for sale.

2012 Silver and Red LS for sale.

2012 Comp Orange(this Boss was at the car show and he is a member on this forum).

2012 Black and Red LS visiting the car show.

I just let it go, anybody who went from a Boss to an SLK is having a bad enough time in my book :D I guess he didn't realize that the modern Bosses are closer to the race Bosses than the old ones were.

Plus some guy in a FWD Escape decided to try to race me and revved it then did a burn out right after at the next slight. I don't street race, so I just let him go, but it was pretty funny. If you guys see a Boss kill story on the Escape boards, that would have to be about me ::)

Believe it or not, when my Boss arrives, it will be the first time I've seen one up close in person. I saw two drive by at the Golden cruise night a few weeks ago, and those are the only sightings I've had. Colorado is not a big Mustang market.

I'm sure I'll love it.

BossTXB said:
Probably does not count, however, I saw these at Five Star Ford in Plano, Texas.

2013 Black LS and a GHIG for sale.

2012 Silver and Red LS for sale.

2012 Comp Orange(this Boss was at the car show and he is a member on this forum).

2012 Black and Red LS visiting the car show.

BossTXB,

I take it you were at the car show??!!? but your Boss was not there, what gives ??? I kinda thought a few more bosses would show. It was just me and Jerry (JPC)

Oh and just FYI, the Silver LS was not actually for sale, it belongs to Sam Pack, he brought it out from his private collection... At least thats what I was told ;D

I was at the show with a different Mustang ---- 2007 Black Shelby GT.

I kept wandering over to try to find you over by your Boss. Love the hood......

First two images ----- my Shelby. I posted a few more vehicles too.

DSCN8852.png

DSCN8949.png

DSCN8845.png

DSCN8844.png

DSCN8907.png

DSCN8928.png

DSCN8947.png

DSCN8896.png

DSCN8906.png

DSCN8878.png

DSCN8876.png

DSCN8875.png

DSCN8866.png

DSCN8859.png

DSCN8858.png

DSCN8855.png

DSCN8854.png

DSCN8851.png

DSCN8861.png

DSCN8894.png

DSCN8878.png

DSCN8891.png

Hey mine has window louvers and I don't have the rims that Gary has.. So its a little different!!!

BOSSTXB - I dropped the car off at 8 and then went to my sons basketball game and ran an errand. I didnt get back to thow til about noon. :( sorry I missed ya..

its the 302S grill. you have to order the pony seperatley and I have not :( its 70.00 bucks. I just feel thats a bit much for a small emblem lol.. ill eventually get around to buying it.

Here you go, it's not exact buy it's pretty close. Not 100% sure if fits into the stock mount but I'm pretty sure it does as it was recommended by another member that added it to his 302S grille.

http://www.steeda.com/store/3d-carbon-running-pony-emblem-for-ford-mustang.html

When I contacted them, they said you can pop off the black plastic surround and attach it directly to the grill. I have not ordered it you though so can not confirm.

CaliMR said:
When I contacted them, they said you can pop off the black plastic surround and attach it directly to the grill. I have not ordered it you though so can not confirm.
I purchased one of these for my CJ grille but have not installed it yet and may not. The emblem is not attached to anything and has adhesive on it. I'm pretty sure it fits the stock recessed spot but I'm too lazy to pull my stock grille out of my attic and check.

I came into work this morning, and a co-worker drove his new Boss in. Funny thing is, I saw it sitting in front of the dealer Monday. Got the VIN, forgot to get the manifold number. I'll ask him tomorrow.

marksiphone6-13-12033.jpg
marksiphone6-13-12032.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors