The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VWGTI123 said:
Im on Long Island... what club are you part of? Mine is sometimes down at OAK Beach on Sunday's - Weather Permitting. Have taken her to Bellmore a few times too on Friday Nights.

Do you have Trackrdy tag? if so, I saw you on Wed 3/18

Edit: Needham, MA area.

Saw a RR 2013 on 128 heading south at 7PM. Someone couldn't wait for better roads on Monday:) But he had a Ford Racing badge of some kind replacing the Boss insert on the faux gas cap. Not sure what that was. Maybe a custom build plaque? That would be a cool spot to put the build info.

I am one of those that couldn't wait another day.
Pulled the Boss out of the garage, gave her a quick bath, checked the fluids and tires and off I went.
Did about a 60 mile ride....man that felt good!!
Roads were much drier than expected and I managed to a pick a relatively pot hole free route.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I have only seen a handful in 3-1/2 years, maybe 5 or 6. The Boss is a rare site around my neck of the woods.

Enjoy,
302 Hi Pro
Dave

Saw my first Boss for 2015 in Toronto Canada today heading South on Hwy 400. A CO 2012 with black stripes. I think it is probably early for my area, but roads were clean today. Probably just wanted to exercise the gaskets.

Can't wait to get my out for a ride, but I will wait just a little longer.

The only Boss I have ever seen is at a track day. I have seen quite a few Shelby's but no Boss on the street while living in Ct or the last two years in Northern NH.

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
Dazzlerboy68 - I wonder if that was the same one that was at the 50th Birthday Celebration at Ford of Clermont. There were several Boss's there last Saturday. The weekend before there were at least 6 of us at the Mustangs & Mustangs show at Fantasy of Flight.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Saw a white '13 around my neighborhood today and got to chat a stoplight. And there were about as many Bosses in the spectator parking as there were showing at Fabulous Fords on Sunday. Strangely, not a single Comp Orange one in the show, but I did see a nice Comp Orange and white stripe one while we were parking.

WinterSucks said:
Saw a SBY 13 at the Dunkin Donuts in Whitman, MA at 2:30 today. Didn't get the chance to stop.

I'm now convinced all the MA BOSSES but mine are south of Boston.

A coworker saw a GB BOSS at Kimball's career last fall. That's it!

Boss1815 said:
Nope, I'm well North of Boston. There is a '12 in or around Pepperell, too.
I was driving through Pepperell Sunday morning but didn't see any Boss'. Perhaps it was you I saw driving through Devens a couple years ago... We both gave a wave.

Highpower11 said:
I was driving through Pepperell Sunday morning but didn't see any Boss'. Perhaps it was you I saw driving through Devens a couple years ago... We both gave a wave.

That wasn't me. The only GB Bosses I've seen were at a show at Merrimack College and parked in the BBC parking lot in Westford last summer.
I've only seen the Pepperell Boss once, I think it was the summer of 2013.

Boss1815 said:
That wasn't me. The only GB Bosses I've seen were at a show at Merrimack College and parked in the BBC parking lot in Westford last summer.
I've only seen the Pepperell Boss once, I think it was the summer of 2013.

I'm in Acton. In westford a lot but not at BBC IN BOSS ever. I keep looking but not finding. Did see what I think was a CO BOSS on route 2 in devens last year. I was in my wife's Prius. He didn't notice me.

Did a work car "show" today during lunch. BOSS made some new friends.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel