The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Custom BOSS Identity Plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I talked to the producer of the plaques and they said "Don't use any chemicals on the plates", to clean simply wipe with a clean microfiber... The Plates have the inked baked in at 400 Degrees, so for any ink to be lifting or "Fading" it would have to get hotter than 400 degrees.

Pre-drilled holes are an option I am exploring but I want to make sure its done right before I start offering that option.

I can get them 4X6 (Think Fuse Box cover though slightly shorter), and even 8X10 if people want to pay for that size... Shipping will cost more too, cause I can't just throw them in a padded envelope..

Melvin, if your on here I received your order, but have not received a confirmation email from you saying that the design is approved... Please check your email and confirm if everything is correct so we can produce your plates.

Thanks!

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
how much is the shipping for 2 Plates to ZIP 4571 in Switzerland?
And how can i order this? At the checkout with paypal no shippingcosts will be includet.

Thank you

I wouldn't even know where to begin shipping something out of North America... Or what the cost would be... I know shipping to Canada alone isn't cheap... Let me do some checking and I will try to get back to you as to wither we can do it or not...

TMO Supporting Vendors