The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Custom Car Posters are ready for orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok, the BOSS Custom Posters are ready for orders: 16X20 is the only size offered at this time. This is a normal Frame size that is easy to find.

Order from here: http://www.coolridepix.com/BOSSPOSTERS/

Please read the instructions before ordering:
Once we receive your order you will receive a link via the email address you used So please check that.
Once we have the images that you upload the design process will start. Please no photos on Grass or where the tires are obscured by anything.
Once the design is approved by you we will produce the poster immediately, so no changes can be made once you approve it.

Orientation Options:
Horizontal (20" Wide by 16" Tall)
Vertical (16" Wide by 20" Tall)

Style Options:
Modern Clean: Modern style design without the vintage look (grunge, rust, wood, etc).

Vintage Clean: Vintage style design/Colors without Aging (grunge, rust, wood, etc).

Vintage Rusty: Vintage style design/Colors with Rust/Grunge Aging. (think Tin/Metal Sign Style)

Vintage Wood: Vintage style design/Colors with Wood/Grunge Aging. (think Wooden Sign Style)

If you choose "Design Only", no physical poster will be printed, we will send you the "Design", in which you can have it printed locally if you wish.

For more than one copy of the same poster please choose "Continue Shopping", and select "Extra Prints" from the Order Options section.

If you wish to order more than 1 design, please only order 1 design at a time to reduce confusion. Then once you place the order for your first design, go back and place an order for the second design.

If you would like to see more "Style Options", please post here so we can add them if its something we can provide.

If you have any questions/suggestions prior to the order, please post here so we can answer them and everyone can participate in the discussion.

Has anyone ordered one of these yet? Post up photos when you receive them.

You can see example designs here:

http://www.coolridepix.com/BOSSPOSTERS/bossposterexamples.html

Or Here are some Photos of the Test prints we had done...

BOSSPOSTERPRINT1.jpg

BOSSPOSTERPRINT2.jpg

I don't know if the actual numbers have been released for 2013 yet...
But your numbers (3450 total, 750 of which are LS) sounds correct from what I have read thus far, but we will only know once everything is said and done and Ford releases the final production numbers (which BTW, you don't include the hundreds of Pre-Production BOSS 302), so truth be told, there is probably close to 3,800 total BOSS cars or more, but they are either PreProduction models, or Testing models.

I just put that on there for a "Place-Holder" for the test prints/designs. Personally I don't think I would put that on a poster or carshow board...
I can see having the Car# on there, but having 1070 out of 3,400 made is just asking for trouble from some nit-wit that can't afford a car like this...

"Look at this car!, its limited edition, its cool, but it would be cooler if I mess with it"... You know that will go through someone's mind at some point...

But I know some guys like to have that information on the carshow boards/posters, so I just put that in there as filler...

OK, so we have had 287 Views on this topic and over 1,000 on the original topic, but not a single order yet...

Is there something we need to improve upon and or design better that is keeping everyone from ordering these?

I guess the question is: What is keeping you from ordering your own Custom Car Poster from us?

rpm3dinc said:
OK, so we have had 287 Views on this topic and over 1,000 on the original topic, but not a single order yet...

Is there something we need to improve upon and or design better that is keeping everyone from ordering these?

I guess the question is: What is keeping you from ordering your own Custom Car Poster from us?

Got any discount codes? That helps persuade people to buy ;)

WELL I ORDERED ONE AND THE SERVICE WAS THE BEST I HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME. MY DESIGN IS AT THE SIGN SHOP IN PORT ORCHARD WA TO MAKE ME A 16X20 SIGN BOARD, WHICH I PLAN ON USING DURING THE SHOW SEASON WELL POST A PICTURE WHEN HE GETS IT MADE THANKS #1263 RACE RED

I want one or two of these! I will be in the World of Wheels car show in Kansas City, MO on 7 Feb 2013. Any chance I could get one by then? Of course, I will need the car show type that I can put on an easel.

I just received my poster and its everything I was shown it would be. Even arrived the day I was told it would. I highly recommend.

I plan on showing my Boss at shows but I have an MP0008 car and im still waiting for accurate info and numbers on this car from Ford,before I have anything made up! Good idea though!

TMO Supporting Vendors