The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Custom coil covers anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I have been slowly acquiring some stock coil covers. I have a few sets and I want to start making custom ones for sale. I will be dipping them with hydro grapics film. I can do carbon fiber or skulls. first person that wants a set done will get them at cost. I can do the base coat in body color so long as I can get it in a rattle can. I have had a set done on my car for a while now and they are holding up well. here is the ones I have.

936736_595259307173311_2141234058_n.jpg

PM me for details on price and shipping and time to turn around. it will take a while as I have to wait for someone to request a film them wait for it to come in them do my thing then ship it out. I can sell them cheaper if you send me your stock ones to transform.

here is the site to the place I buy my film choose from here
https://www.mydipkit.com/shopping.html

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel