The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Custom Magnetic Car Numbers Now Available from TrackDaySolutions !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Track Day Solutions is now carrying custom made magnetic car numbers. And as always, with special pricing for BMO members!

* Product is made from 30 mil thick weatherproof white vinyl clad magnetic sheeting with 1/2 radius rounded corners to help prevent peel off at high speeds.
* Graphics are made from the same ORACAL 2.5 mil professional calendered vinyl that we use for all of our car graphics work.
* Designs can range from single color two digits numbers on a white background, to multi-message panels with background graphics, or something of your own design. If you own a business or maybe a member of a local car club, we can incorporate your logo into the final design!
* See below for some stock background graphics, your custom image can also be used at an additional charge (prices vary by image complexity, not all images are applicable for use as a background).
* Over 100 fonts available - if your PC or Mac has it we have it also. Fonts used for the example below are:
> Top Message (TDS logo): EvilGenius
> Car Numbers: HemiHead
> Drivers Name: Brush Script MT

Pricing ranges from $35 to $80 for a set of 2 plus shipping (USPS Priority Mail)
Please contact us at 860-703-1592 or [email protected] to receive a quote for your specific needs.

Example of piece made for a current forum member (name changed):
JohnSmithMagnetic_600x450_zps80cb8498.png

Examples of other background images in stock:
backgrounds_zpsdccd4455.png

Nice but somehow they look familiar. :)

neema said:
Can you really get away with running these without tape? Does the magnetism "wear off?"

Seems like good prices. I may get a few sets

I have been using the magnetic #'s from Pete at numerous events and they have worked great. I have not taped them and have no concern of them coming loose. Top speed has been about 150+. There has also not been any loss in the magnetism over time. Pete has provided some other graphics on magnets for me, much smaller than the car #s, and those have not been an issue either with ability to stay mounted. The nice part is they come off easily for DD and then quick to mount back on the car for the track.

LS110 said:
I have been using the magnetic #'s from Pete at numerous events and they have worked great. I have not taped them and have no concern of them coming loose. Top speed has been about 150+. There has also not been any loss in the magnetism over time. Pete has provided some other graphics on magnets for me, much smaller than the car #s, and those have not been an issue either with ability to stay mounted. The nice part is they come off easily for DD and then quick to mount back on the car for the track.

good to know. thanks!

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
What font is the closest to either the Mustang lettering or the Boss 302 lettering? I need to get some for LS in 2 weeks.

PeteInCT

Connecticut
Our latest magnetic panel car number creation for H2 Performance (pic taken our our TDS Boss 302 before shipment). Heath and co-driver David Hatton will be terrorizing the Midwest in various NASA and SCCA competitive events this season with their own newly acquired Black '12 Laguna Seca.

IMG_20140405_094733_zps9f1e6bdc.jpg

PeteInCT said:
Our latest magnetic panel car number creation for H2 Performance (pic taken our our TDS Boss 302 before shipment). Heath and co-driver David Hatton will be terrorizing the Midwest in various NASA and SCCA competitive events this season with their own newly acquired Black '12 Laguna Seca.
IMG_20140405_094733_zps9f1e6bdc.jpg

Pete - Those look great. Do you have the "Lift" arrows available by chance? I probably should have just looked on your site.

PeteInCT

Connecticut
LS110 said:
Pete - Those look great. Do you have the "Lift" arrows available by chance? I probably should have just looked on your site.

Absolutely, $5 each + $2.50 shipping. Most of the graphics we do are not on the website since almost everything is custom (as were these pieces for H2 Performance). Just email us with color, direction) and we'll get you set up !

-Pete

PeteInCT said:
Absolutely, $5 each + $2.50 shipping. Most of the graphics we do are not on the website since almost everything is custom (as were these pieces for H2 Performance). Just email us with color, direction) and we'll get you set up !

-Pete

Just set you an email to order a set.

TMO Supporting Vendors