The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Custom side exhaust for you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've been talking to Chris Clark over at Kooks. I last head from him on October 28 when he said we are working on them as we speak. He also said it would take a few weeks and I think they started working on them about a week before that. He said he would send me some pictures as soon as they were finished. I'm still waiting on the pictures. I think his email is [email protected] I also have his phnom number but not sure he would like me posting that here . You can definitely shoot him an email. Maybe if you guys pester him a little he will get on the ball. He was worried he wouldn't be able to sell many and I had to talk him into doing it.

Steve said:
I've been talking to Chris Clark over at Kooks. I last head from him on October 28 when he said we are working on them as we speak. He also said it would take a few weeks and I think they started working on them about a week before that. He said he would send me some pictures as soon as they were finished. I'm still waiting on the pictures. I think his email is [email protected] I also have his phnom number but not sure he would like me posting that here . You can definitely shoot him an email. Maybe if you guys pester him a little he will get on the ball. He was worried he wouldn't be able to sell many and I had to talk him into doing it.

No need for a phone number. I'll shoot him an email and go from there. We are nearing the holidays so I dont need to rush anyone. And if this piece is as quality a piece as you make it sound I'm sure there will be no issue selling them. I know quite a few people interested already. Thanks Steve

According to James they modified their side pipes to include the flex pipe and this is now the standard part which fits theirs and oem H pipes. Hence the increase in price. Says the first production run is finishing up and will be shipping orders by next week.

Terry

They are finishing the production run this week and still have a few sets left. James said they should be shipping within the week. Their website is a little behind but the part number is for the redesigned pipes with the flex pipe. Old pipes don't exist.

Terry

1425265_10151805680690945_32741597_o.jpg

1412648_10151805680595945_1439536550_o.jpg

1398827_10151805680670945_937580682_o.jpg

Justin said:
yeah I am going to wait for someone to buy them before I do.

I'm with you on this. Personally, I believe they will rattle without a flex pipe (which I don't see in those posted images).
Also, I cannot really tell from the pics, but it would be good to know if the bolt holding the pipe to the frame is isolated with a bushing or grommet to reduce vibrations to the cabin.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel