The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

CV Boots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I emailed Ford Performance, haven't heard back yet. However, further looking around leads me to believe the will fit the serviceable axles with billit joints (as in the $1600+) half shaft kit.

true, he's a specialty manufacturer, there's not enough market for him to do it all the time, but his stuff is top quality, that's why I said for a couple of you to get together and make a bigger purchase

true, he's a specialty manufacturer, there's not enough market for him to do it all the time, but his stuff is top quality, that's why I said for a couple of you to get together and make a bigger purchase

his stuff looks awesome...i wish i bought his toe links but i went with op’s since they were in stock

Here’s the post in Vorshlag’s S550 build thread where they tried to replace the CV boot. Not sure the difference on your GT350 half shaft to these, but it sounds like the cost of a complete half shaft was close enough they just change the whole unit.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/thr...-gt-s550-development-thread.13411/post-219416
Yes sir, it is a total bummer, but cruising the web and dreaming. Axles are only a week old. 700 mile trip through the mountains after install. Signs of wear, now a rip. Terry @ vorshlag is also test fitting a new t-bar mount this week for the MCS dampers.

TMO Supporting Vendors