The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Dad had a heart attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
cbj5259 said:
Justin, where in PA are you and he from? I live just North of Philly about 30 mins.
it would be south central. chambersburg, which is west of gettysburg. only town in the north to be burned by the south.

Justin

GB899 said:
prayers are with you both... safe travels...

now for the lol...

Your dad didn't borrow your car for the week?
a smile goes a long way...
he is a big mopar guy. he owns a 86 GT mostly stock. and a Mercedes two seater little 4 banger with a super charger on it. he loves that car.

he is actually afraid of the boss lol said its to fast for the street. this from the guy that owned three road runners back in the day all modded out lol

Praying for a speedy recovery Justin. Hopefully he will see it as an opportunity to kick the habit and start eating healthier. I hope you are able to get up to see him.

Justin said:
it would be south central. chambersburg, which is west of gettysburg. only town in the north to be burned by the south.

OK I'm very familiar with the area. My ex and the kids live in York which is about 1.5 hours from where I am.

Justin

cbj5259 said:
OK I'm very familiar with the area. My ex and the kids live in York which is about 1.5 hours from where I am.
York is close by. I need to detail someones car to get some gas money. I would take the dodge but that would leave the boss here for her to drive and she isnt that good with it to drive in bumper to bumper traffic here.

Justin said:
York is close by. I need to detail someones car to get some gas money. I would take the dodge but that would leave the boss here for her to drive and she isnt that good with it to drive in bumper to bumper traffic here.

How much do you charge to detail a car? If your picking up 30 in york you go right past my town when you cross over in to Pa. I know 70 - 81 is the fastest route. My Boss needs a little tlc.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Prayers for your Dad Justin, here's hoping he recovers and starts leading a healthier lifestyle. Smoking will cut your life short, I know this only too well. I just had to give the go ahead to pull my aunt off the respirator at the hospital after complete respiratory failure due to years of smoking. I'm waiting for the call to find out that she's 'in a better place' and will have to then head to Delaware to settle her estate. Grew up with no brothers or sisters, and was very close to her as we shared lots of time together going places and doing things. You and your Dad may be fortunate enough that it's not too late to give up smoking and live a longer, healthier life. Best wishes and luck to him, you, and your family.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Justin said:
So today is my birthday (33) and found out today that my dad had a heart attack on Wed. He is only 60. Going in tomorrow to take some leave and go up and see him and help out for a few days. all he has to help out right now is my grandmother and she uses a walker to get around.

Best of luck, Jason.

My cardiologist called me into his office today and said that based on the results of my stress test last week, he said "back to the cardiac cath room" for me-going to have an angiogram, and probable one or two stent install May 30th.

(He wanted me in May 29th but I told him I have Fleetwood Mac tickets for May 28th and the 29th would have been way too early in the morning for the procedure :)).

While on holiday in Las Vegas a few years ago, I felt some chest pain, and caught a taxi to the ER, and had a stent put in.

I am not young, but not old (younger then your father) and religiously bicycle with my brother for a minimum of 10 miles every Monday. 5'10", 195 lbs., so not too overweight. Don't smoke but love beer.

Long story short, my family has no history of heart problems but now my 2 brothers and myself have developed heart problems.

Everyone be healthy and do not take the subtle warning signs that something might be wrong with your heart lightly.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Justin said:
So today is my birthday (33) and found out today that my dad had a heart attack on Wed. He is only 60. Going in tomorrow to take some leave and go up and see him and help out for a few days. all he has to help out right now is my grandmother and she uses a walker to get around.

Justin sorry to hear about your Dad I hope he gets well soon. And a belated happy b-day!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel