The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Daily Comp Orange GT Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Had quite a few Pontiacs years back, and my 89 Formula 350 was one of my son's favorites when he was little. Been in Mustangs on and off since 97 and my first Boss 302 was Comp Orange --- so I approve of your color, haha! Welcome to the land of Trackrat help, conversations, and camaraderie.

Exp. Type
Drag Strip
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Georgia
Had quite a few Pontiacs years back, and my 89 Formula 350 was one of my son's favorites when he was little. Been in Mustangs on and off since 97 and my first Boss 302 was Comp Orange --- so I approve of your color, haha! Welcome to the land of Trackrat help, conversations, and camaraderie.
Thanks, Bill. I appreciate it!
Looking forward to joining the pack.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
More like a " Herd " and it is not uncommon for a the TMO Mustangs to Stampede track events , showing those Bowtie Boys how to drive! If in Canada , our Northern Brothers show those Chebby Boyz how to consume mass quantities of cereal malt beverages besides kicking their hind ends!

TMO Supporting Vendors