The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Daily driver or kept in the garage for the weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weekend driver and also a track rat(I like that whoever thought it up). The great part of cars is you can do as you want with them and driving them is my choice.

New here. Lot of good information! I just brought mine home last night. Will be a week-end driver. Bought used with 878 miles!

Hit the rev limiter bringing it home last night. ;D

302BOB- I have no idea! Just my good fortune I guess. I had been looking, called a couple dealers in Greenville area and all were marking up ~$5k. There is supposed to be a White/Black in the area soon at a dealer in Easley (near Greenville), also told me $5k over MSRP. Got his one with <800 miles, for $42k. I was satisfied!

BLAZN BOSS

Well I guess this says it all.........drove mine for the first time in almost three weeks.........garage queen........like a convertible with the top stuck down.......LOL.........had it since august almost 2500 miles. LOLOLOLOL :D

It's currently my daily driver. In good weather it splits time with my bikes for daily driving. Once I get the transmission in my Lightning fixed it will do the the winter work in the rain. Just about to turn 5000 miles and that includes driving it to MMP from the S.F. bay area for Track Attack. It does have a cozy garage to tuck into.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel