The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Dallas 302s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bought my car in July here in Dallas. Two days later, saw a white Boss on the back roads around Forney while back roading mine. Hadn't seen another Boss on the road since - until yesterday that is. Saw a Kona Blue off Midway in N. Dallas, south of 121 around 4:45pm. Either of you two guys on the forum?

I am close 100miles S.E. of you near Tyler/Longview.
We have mine of course, two more CO NO. 0001, NO 0333,
One blue, One white , and One LS do have their numbers.
Six total, only see mine, and one other one the road sometimes.
All but one belong to our MOET Club.
YES I SAID NO. 0001

LING952 said:
I am close 100miles S.E. of you near Tyler/Longview.
We have mine of course, two more CO NO. 0001, NO 0333,
One blue, One white , and One LS do have their numbers.
Six total, only see mine, and one other one the road sometimes.
All but one belong to our MOET Club.
YES I SAID NO. 0001
Glad to see #1 stayed in Texas. Started in dallas area so good it stayed there.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
302BOB said:
Haven't spotted another Boss in my neck of the woods (southwest ct) either, although my son saw another comp orange a few miles away a couple of weeks ago...he thought it was me.

I'm up in north central CT, west of Hartford. The car doesn't hit public streets much though. Right now she's taking her winter nap ;D

I have a Black LS and I live in Irving. So far I have seen 4 BOSSes on the road 2 Black LS's (Mike and Derek - now sold), and a Kona Blue north of Grapevine Mills mall and a White/Black one heading north on 161 in Irving.

I am starting a list of North Texas Owners and I would like to have a GTG so if you would PM me some info like your name, car number, color combo and city. Also, if you don't mind sharing some personal information like email address and phone number I would appreciate it.

I currently have 10 cars listed, including mine.

Robert

Make sure to put the 2nd Annual Boss/Mustang Roundup on your schedules. MPH is 600 miles straight North of you guys. It's a lot closer than the guys from Phoenix or Indy travelled. I know of at least one guy from from California is coming this year too. Would love to see the 302S up there this year to go with the FR500Ss. 8) We're also expecting more guys from Ford and their cars.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-racing/you-don't-have-to-wait-for-mmp-check-out-the-who's-the-boss-track-experience!/

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-racing/2nd-annual-mustangford-roundup-at-motorsports-park-hastings!!!!/

jec246

MrGT5oh said:
I have a Black LS and I live in Irving. So far I have seen 4 BOSSes on the road 2 Black LS's (Mike and Derek - now sold), and a Kona Blue north of Grapevine Mills mall and a White/Black one heading north on 161 in Irving.

I am starting a list of North Texas Owners and I would like to have a GTG so if you would PM me some info like your name, car number, color combo and city. Also, if you don't mind sharing some personal information like email address and phone number I would appreciate it.

I currently have 10 cars listed, including mine.

Robert

When did you see the Kona Blue one? I was in that area the last few days. 23rd-27th. Drove all the way from Alabama. I wish I lived in the Dallas area again. Maybe One of these days I'll get back.

smittytx said:
What about a Boss from the good side of the metroplex?

Hey Smitty,

My list includes all North Central Texas BOSS'es, so send me your info and I will add you to the list and let's see if we can all get together when it gets a little warmer.

TMO Supporting Vendors