The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

DAMMITT! snake bit at Sebring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We qualified 6th on a not so great qualifying run thanks to being blocked by Buford in a BMW then broke either an axle for something in the diff at about the 20 minute mark. the backup car finished 16th and Racer's Edge had a great 5th place, which would have probably been better if not for the extended caution at the end.

Maybe Laguna we can get the monkey off our back

BTW what's the dumbest thing said by a BMW driver at Sebring?

After he squeezed us against he wall in qualifying...

"You shouldn't have tried to pass me on my fast lap"
Well pinhead, I guess it wasn't so fast then was it? Buford old boy

Bummer but good luck during the race. Rob I'm planning on attending LS and look forward to meeting you. The GS race is on Saturday right?

Normally we run Fri or Sat depending on the format except at Lime Rock which does not run anything on Sundays..hope to see you there.

BTW gratuitous race babes pics...

k47efjB.jpg

OiZJ7bw.jpg

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
blacksheep-1 said:
We qualified 6th on a not so great qualifying run thanks to being blocked by Buford in a BMW then broke either an axle for something in the diff at about the 20 minute mark. the backup car finished 16th and Racer's Edge had a great 5th place, which would have probably been better if not for the extended caution at the end.

Maybe Laguna we can get the monkey off our back

BTW what's the dumbest thing said by a BMW driver at Sebring?

After he squeezed us against he wall in qualifying...

"You shouldn't have tried to pass me on my fast lap"
Well pinhead, I guess it wasn't so fast then was it? Buford old boy

LOL - Go kick some tail sir !

My pic was the MOMO girl, can't help what pics my buddy took, hopefully his will make up for the nose picker.

BTW FORD just won Sebring over all

emrBkS7l.jpg

PeteInCT

Connecticut
blacksheep-1 said:
My pic was the MOMO girl, can't help what pics my buddy took, hopefully his will make up for the nose picker.

emrBkS7l.jpg

If you keep these posts coming the wives are going to finally figure out why we like racing so much! 8)

PeteInCT

Connecticut
blacksheep-1 said:

emrBkS7l.jpg

Bump. ;)

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
lulz. Be sure to check with them next time to make sure its ok to pass.

Bummer about the race, I watched it and saw the bummer's unfold.

On the side, its a bummer to watch the 15 qualify well, and then just fall back (though I guess there's been two #15's in two races).

Wish GS was running at long beach this year.

(mandatory 3 bummer mention when discussing mustang racing in GS Crashytimesportscarclub and GTS PaidpodiumWorldChallenge)

BOSS343

Theory of 1
Meh, those sheela's are alright. If they are anything like the others I have conversed with I would rather watch paint dry.

That being said, bummer on the race.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel