The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Das Boss S in der Garage!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Finally got
Das Boss back in the garage and all I can do now with the " Have a Corona" Virus quarantine is listen to the beast pulling into the garage ( my son Ryan is driving). Heh, I know it is not much , but with no track time yet and being confined I kind of enjoy listening to it , especially with my custom exhaust from Palmer Racing Development. Whoomah!!!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Forgot to mention, at the beginning of the video what sounds like the whining noise of a mean and nasty supercharger is actually my Grandson Liam screaming with joy in his car seat ( he is in the Nissan). He told his Dad to " Make it Loud!!!!" Training the young lad correctly.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
30mqaLzxSnuGebb%36uV6g.jpg
Track Sound Level
MPH

Another reason to make it to the Mustang Roundup this October in Hastings, Kneebrasskey!

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Vell danke schon Tony, but I have to admit I think all Mustangs sing with a unique and special sound -- glad to add to the orchestra.

Last edited:
Jesus christ Bill.....your car sounds incredible. Im going right now to my thestre
Why danke schon Tony, but I have to admit I think all Mustangs sing with a unique and special sound -- glad to add to the orchestra.

im hooking up my ipad to my theater setup to hear it in there.....hopefully shakes the 5000w subwoofers

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The Supercharger scream of joy from my 4 year old grandson brings a smile to my face every time I run this video. He loves race cars, which is good in our family with both Dad and Grandfather serious trackrats!

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Inside joke from Franco inTucson, and it took me a minute or two to stop laughing before I could respond back to him.

PS - Franco I like the red interior too, and I better, since I pushed SRT Marketing till they got tired of listening to me and actually did it, ha. Sorry folks, another inside joke, but what the heck, many of us have time on our hands.

Last edited:
By the way , Frank, nice to have both you and your son on TMO!
Thanks Bill. My son was responsible for me getting the GT350 instead of a Hellcat (with your consultation) and also joining this forum.
By the way , Frank, nice to have both you and your son on TMO!
Thanks Bill. He brought me into the Mustang world kicking and screaming. Now, I couldn't be happier that both he and you talked me out of the hellcat and into a GT350.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Both are great cars, Frank, but the Hellcat is a cruiser and you have always been Genus Trackraticus, so the GT 350 just seemed more in keeping with your asphalt desires, ha. Straight line or curves, we know you will search out the road the twists and turns avoiding those that are monotonously tunnel vision lanes for the masses.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I told him to aggressively goose it since it was sufficiently warmed up earlier and my grandson loves to hear the car , as we all could tell at the beginning of the clip. There is something about Mustang V8s and the way they sound that I have always personally loved . It is part of their mystique and desirability to some extent.

TMO Supporting Vendors