The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Dasilva Mustang Show for Toronto Sick Kids Hospital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dasilva Racing had their 8th annual car show for Toronto Sick kids Hospital in Pickering Ontario, Canada. In my home town we got 16 Mustangs together to drive the 60 miles to the show. We have started a club called the Barrie Mustang Cruisers and this was our first ride. The entry fee was $20 per car and we had 16 Mustangs and 1 F150 (with a coyote off course), and we donated a combined $1400, that's $1060 on top of the entry fee. Just want to give a shout out to the group for their generosity, another example of true mustang people.

026.jpg

There a few missing from the picture, you know the late arrivals who caught up to us for the cruise. (We had 5 Boss cars in the cruise, 2013 Race Red, 2013 GHIG, two 2012 CO/White, and a 2012 Black LS)

038.jpg

Boss owner Dale and myself arriving at my house at the end of the day for a cool one.

TMO Supporting Vendors