The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 Dave Pericak's 2012 Boss 302 LS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cholmes1

400lb Gorilla
Denver, CO
Hello

The general forum seemed to be the spot for this posting. I am not certain how often this video has been seen - it did not show up in any detailed forum searches.

I, personally, found this video especially interesting; Dave Pericak (former head of FRPP and lead of the Boss 302 launch) had his personal 2012 Boss 302 LS at the 2011 Woodward Dream Cruise and lifted the hood. His personal '12 Boss LS is seam welded and has an auto show paint job as opposed to production. The background chatter is annoying, but you can still hear Dave pretty well describing his collection. The preceding 13 minutes are of mild interest as he discusses how Ford pushed the envelope as much as they were permitted with the Boss and when launched, it forced GM to stop current plans for the Camaro and change direction (i.e. 1LE package) to keep pace.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Interesting and one can jump over to your build and see some really great shots when the hood is lifted, or the car is lifted ( for underneath shots). Great looking LS and do you run the beast at Hi Plains or Pueblo by any chance?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel