The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Daytona 6-7-8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I will be at Daytona December 6-7 and 8th, most likely I will be tied up with Phoenix but Sunday might be open. Contact me if you guys want to get together, then contact me, and run some tire numbers. I'm not currently planning on staying Sunday but if there's $ to be had I'll be there.- Rob

Yellow Boss might want to head that up.

Rob, it will be great to meet up with you again. I look forward to your expert help, I will pass this on also to John with the silver Boss. I am sure he will be instructing again and may look forward to some help also.

YellowBoss said:
Rob, it will be great to meet up with you again. I look forward to your expert help, I will pass this on also to John with the silver Boss. I am sure he will be instructing again and may look forward to some help also.

I have never been to Daytona before and will be there also. I think I have garage 59 please stop by. best Jim

TMO Supporting Vendors