The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

DBA 4000 front rotor thickness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have slotted DBA 4000 14 inch front rotors. i just measured with a caliper and they are still 32 MM thickness. I have had 5 track days on these and went through a whole set of Gloc R18 pads. I'm not complaining but wouldn't you think I would have worn the rotor down more than that?

Minimum is supposed to be 30 mm I think.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
How many hours do you get on the track for each day??I was thinking about going to Glocs for the price. As reference, I get about 12 (corrected from 20) hours of track time on a set of Pagid RS29's and I used to go through a Stoptech disc in about 15 hours... thats with some street driving but mainly too and from the track. The discs died from heat cracking, not wear.

Last edited:
They should last a lot more than five track days. Pad and rotor wear sounds about right.

I didn't measure new, but I could fit titanium shims just fine. In terms of hours. I would say that for those 6 days I ran a total of 9 hours or so. The G-Loc pads are done. I have to say, that I brake very late and carry a lot of speed into corners as well. I have no idea how long any other pads will last, but the G-locs ran perfect all the way to their last hoorah. Not sure how other pads are, but I love these things and I just ordered another set of 18 F and 12 R.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel