Deal or crack pipe? Ebay recaro seats

Discussion in 'Mustang Parts For Sale' started by Duane Black, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Duane Black

Duane Black TMO Race

2. VoodooBoss

VoodooBoss Rick Moderator

I'd want verifiable documentation that the airbag was replaced. With that said I'd look for a set that wasn't involved in an accident.

jimmybana likes this.
  3. jimmybana

jimmybana TMO Intermediate

I agree with VoodooBoss. Who buys a salvage car (assuming) & spends money to repair & sell. Wonder what that would cost out of pocket without your insurance? Need documentation from a certified technician. Who knows what will happen when plugged in? Might be one of those YouTube air bag videos.

VoodooBoss likes this.
  4. Joseph Bimbo

Joseph Bimbo TMO Intermediate

Hey how’s it going ThePartsFarm is a Instagram/eBay company they sell parts from wrecked or flooded cars. They have a reasonable prices if I was you I would call and ask before actually buying them.

Also my buddy has a set of 13-14 Recaro’s for sale with the Rare Ford Racing covers on them there LIKE NEW he’s asking $2500 located in central California.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  5. Joseph Bimbo

Joseph Bimbo TMO Intermediate

Here’s a picture of the driver seat, either dm on Instagram or I can pm you his number

Attached Files:

VoodooBoss likes this.
  6. Apex3V

Apex3V Heel-n-Toe Enthusiast

+1 on calling them first, on the track I wouldn’t see an issue with it not having air bags but on the street is where the issue is imo.

VoodooBoss likes this.
  7. Duane Black

Duane Black TMO Race

It's all a moot point now as someone bought them. I was suprirsed they're as popular as they are - they had 25 poeple watching the itme so I guess this is the market rate.

8. lsandine

lsandine TMO Intermediate

I would like to get a set of the recaro stock seats but the market price I am not good with. Is there any aftermarket that are similar build quality and comfort? I have not really found an aftermarket I like in terms of the stock recaro style and comfort.

I have a race seat for track days but when car is for back roads driving duty my wife and I really liked the Recaros in the boss I had. I now have a 12 GT with the leather seats and we don't find near as comfortable.