The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Deal or crack pipe? Ebay recaro seats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'd want verifiable documentation that the airbag was replaced. With that said I'd look for a set that wasn't involved in an accident.

I agree with VoodooBoss. Who buys a salvage car (assuming) & spends money to repair & sell. Wonder what that would cost out of pocket without your insurance? Need documentation from a certified technician. Who knows what will happen when plugged in? Might be one of those YouTube air bag videos.

Hey how’s it going ThePartsFarm is a Instagram/eBay company they sell parts from wrecked or flooded cars. They have a reasonable prices if I was you I would call and ask before actually buying them.

Also my buddy has a set of 13-14 Recaro’s for sale with the Rare Ford Racing covers on them there LIKE NEW he’s asking $2500 located in central California.

Last edited:
I would like to get a set of the recaro stock seats but the market price I am not good with. Is there any aftermarket that are similar build quality and comfort? I have not really found an aftermarket I like in terms of the stock recaro style and comfort.

I have a race seat for track days but when car is for back roads driving duty my wife and I really liked the Recaros in the boss I had. I now have a 12 GT with the leather seats and we don't find near as comfortable.

TMO Supporting Vendors