The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Dealer finally called me back on my laguna seca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well i finally got some info today after salesman I ordered the laguna seca from called me back. I ordered the car in early january and today he told me may 16 was when the production would start and the car should be finished by end of june. That seems a little funny to me but maybe he explained it wrong or I didnt get it straight either. The car was supposed to be second quarter so it should just make it. I would appreciate any comments if this seems in order.

Congratulations and welcome to BMO. That seems about right. Did you get a VIN, build and delivery date estimates? Once you have the VIN you can start tracking your car. Be sure to check in with the second quarter build thread.

You have quite a stable of track weapons. Tell us about them.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/second-quarter-boss-orders/

TMO Supporting Vendors