The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Dealer (Service Dept.) Recommendation in Phoenix Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm new to the Phoenix area and need to take my '13 Boss in for the front end squeak issue (TSB 13-9-3). I'd appreciate any recommendations for dealers with good service departments. West Valley (Peoria/Glendale) would be best but I'll travel for someone I can trust.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
GottaBoss said:
I'm new to the Phoenix area and need to take my '13 Boss in for the front end squeak issue (TSB 13-9-3). I'd appreciate any recommendations for dealers with good service departments. West Valley (Peoria/Glendale) would be best but I'll travel for someone I can trust.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I'm in Tucson but purchased my Boss at San Tan Ford in Gilbert they are good also Earnhardt ford did some work for me as well. I realize they are on the other side of the valley from you but both are good shops.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Earnhardt Ford in Chandler was always good for me (4-5 visits for TSBs or warranty issues on 2 vehicles).

I got my car at Sanderson in Glendale and that was a great experience, but I didn't use their service department for anything so no feedback there.

Thanks for the recommendations. It looks like I may be heading to the other side of town unless I get more feedback. Thanks again.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
I have a guy that works at Autonation Ford North Scottsdale, but otherwise I wouldn't recommend any of the north and west side dealers (or any in scottsdale).

I can give you his contact, he does stuff on the side but has a penchant for detail and value. For warranty coverage, I'd make the trek to San Tan.

Avoid Bell Ford like the plague, they are high volume and tend to rush things. I've had to repair a lot of damage under my car from their carelessness.

captdistraction said:
I have a guy that works at Autonation Ford North Scottsdale, but otherwise I wouldn't recommend any of the north and west side dealers (or any in scottsdale).

I can give you his contact, he does stuff on the side but has a penchant for detail and value. For warranty coverage, I'd make the trek to San Tan.

Avoid Bell Ford like the plague, they are high volume and tend to rush things. I've had to repair a lot of damage under my car from their carelessness.

Thanks Capt. Can your friend perform the warranty work at Autonation Ford? That would be much closer to me. Either way I'd appreciate a PM with his contact info. for future reference.

Hi all

I'm also in the Chandler area.
My warranty is about to expire and I want to have the front-end squeak issue taken care of.
I'm paranoid about taking any car to a dealership - I've had too many bad experiences.

Looks like it is a toss-up between San Tan and Earnhardt.

Anything good/bad come up since this thread started?

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
zef said:
Hi all

I'm also in the Chandler area.
My warranty is about to expire and I want to have the front-end squeak issue taken care of.
I'm paranoid about taking any car to a dealership - I've had too many bad experiences.

Looks like it is a toss-up between San Tan and Earnhardt.

Anything good/bad come up since this thread started?
From my experience over the years I would stay "FAR" away from any Earnhardt Dealership.

I can recommend San Tan Ford, usually knowledgeable techs and great customer service.

arabbit said:
Stupid question. What is this front end squeak you speak of?

Find a medium sized speed bump. Open the windows. Go over it slowly. If you only hear the engine, you don't have it. If you hear a dry squeaky noise as the front goes up you've got it. There's a TSB out for it, requires a bushing replacement. Check the TSB section, which is somewhere on the forum where I can never find it.

BOSSAZ said:
From my experience over the years I would stay "FAR" away from any Earnhardt Dealership.

I can recommend San Tan Ford, usually knowledgeable techs and great customer service.

Thanks.

Dropped it off at Peoria Ford this morning (apparently same as Sanderson Ford as that's what my caller ID shows). Got a call back from the service rep. who confirmed that the front suspension TSB needs to be performed and the car will need to be kept overnight. We'll see how it goes.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel