The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Dedicated Track conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff, Yes it's ready for a ShakeDown. Waiting for M1 to open for the season. I am going to install a passenger Sparco seat and harness for coaching.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Converting my car to a dedicated track car.

Looks converted to me! I had no idea how awesome this would turn out when you started this thread just over three months ago. Great work and congrats Spartan! Looking forward to the updates on track! :)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
@spartan that looks awesome, great work!

For your differential breather, make sure that blue hose is temperature/oil-rated. The gear oil that makes its way up to the catch can will be north of 200*F and you don't want that melting the carrier hose and going all over your trunk (or driver).

Received the passenger side Sparco seat mounting bracket. I used the Watson welded brackets for the drivers side but wanted a removable option for the passenger side.

Ordered the Sparco seat and harness from Italy.4191092798ad6129e1336baa6eabc8b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are making me want to tear my car apart. Looks insane!!!!!

I know it’s been a fun experience for me I would do it again.

Finally calibrated my auto blip. Wasn’t able to take it through all the gears on public side roads. Appears that everything seems to be working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel