The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Dedicated Track conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justy keeping busy until I get the car back from the painter. Ill be at Daytona Fri-Sun. Should have the car back next week.

Ordered the Forgeline wheels. Same size & offset as the GT4. Ordered APR CF 71" wing. Suspension parts have arrived and ready for install. Went with AP Racing brake setup to fit the 18" wheels.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Sweet!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
I notice there isn't much droop in the suspension.....hmmmmm.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
If you limit your droop I imagine you can limit body to a certain degree as well.
Reducing pressure on the inside tires doesn’t sound like such a good idea...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed the steering assembly, rivnuts for displaced ground wires, trimmed the lower IP to clear door bars. Almost done with the IP installation. Most of the wiring is reconnected. Did not run into any wiring issues but I won’t really know until I power everything up. All the connectors are unique so that makes it easy to put back together.975cc40a4b2219a69281ff5d1ef1ffe3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel