The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Deep Impact Blue/ White Stripe GT 350 with 2300 miles , incoming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Not here yet, so only call my cell ( 402-677-5864) or drop me an email ( [email protected] ) . No one knows about it yet, except me, and it will not show up till next week , so only call at noted above and I can tell you all about it. Have sold this customer numerous times, but the big key, and I mean big key is;

This car has the " Track Pack !!!!"

Sorry the vehicle is a 2016 , older gentleman owned.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Performance Sales Mgr
2017 GT350 Solid White
Living in the Cornfields of America!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Considering his age his 90 year old mother was a spry lady, ha,ha. No VoodooBoss she is not from Pasedena!

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Why do you think they drive so fast ....gotta get out of town. This car was in Dallas , but the owner was near Houston and one of his other cars got flooded. Part of the reason he traded this one in. Sad story , but I got a trade in that was almost a twin to his car that was flooded and the chances of that were super rare!

Glad to be here to enjoy the show.......you only go around once...unless you were really bad!...then you come back to sell Camaros..............OUCH! Not for you Bill I know you're a Ford/ Mopar guy..;)..the devils know who they are....................

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Can't sell Camaros, I don't have a little toy dog that bobs it's head to go in the back window, so I got ruled out as not cool enough!!

Blue Beast is in and past owner is like me , he needs bifocals -- GT 350 only has 2256 for miles!!! Tinted windows all the way around ( except front , of course) and it is super clean, like all of his prior trades to us.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No problem. He had one of the 55 Stryker Red Vipers ( $14,600 factory paint job) but it was flooded due to Harvey's devastation and I had a unique, custom built , 2017 Viper traded in that was a very similar ( though less costly ) color. He traded in the GT 350 ( which was in Dallas during the Hurricane ) to cover some of the cost while he fought with the Insurance Company to explain what was different about his Stryker Viper. Plus he figured the funds from the flooded Viper could be used for his home repairs and selling the GT 350 would help at this moment --plus, as he told me, he figured I could get him another in the future, after things get back to normal.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I told him he was Super Anal when I got his other trades in and he laughed and said , " Thank you. " It is a well maintained and nice Shelby, and the color I originally ordered ---my wife convinced me to change to white ( her rationale was we did not need three blue vehicles ,ha)

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
www.woodhouse.com has Pics up on this beast now ( stock number P61646A) . The car is not , not I repeat, at Woodhouse Ford, but hidden over in a building I keep the Vipers and other pristine machines in -- yes , I be an anal fool! Car does have the windows tinted , and we did do an oil/filter change even though the oil looked good. Viper Tech ( who was a Ford Certified Tech and still loves Blue Ovals way better than Dodges, ha) went over the machine and by the way the oil line recall was already done. Call me on my cell, only, please if you have questions as I am out of the office on Saturday. Remember , this is a track pack car, so no worries , not one of the zillion Tech Packages machines many Dealers ordered.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
402-677-5864 cell

Like any Dealer asking price is just that , what we are asking........ha.

TMO Supporting Vendors