The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Detailed and ready for the All Ford Nationals next week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I washed mine, I still need to go over it with the D/A. I did clean the scratches off my hood last nite, turned out pretty good. I hope it doesn't rain next Sat., that would suck.

racered302 said:
I washed mine, I still need to go over it with the D/A. I did clean the scratches off my hood last nite, turned out pretty good. I hope it doesn't rain next Sat., that would suck.

Unfortunately there are 3 certainties in life...death, taxes and rain at some point in Carlisle during the Ford Nationals. It has rained every year the past four years ive been there at some point during the weekend. Spray detailer and microfiber is your friend!

cbj5259 said:
Unfortunately there are 3 certainties in life...death, taxes and rain at some point in Carlisle during the Ford Nationals. It has rained every year the past four years ive been there at some point during the weekend. Spray detailer and microfiber is your friend!

I guess i will have to wash mine if I am able to make it up there ;D,
Never been to Carlisle and not get rained on.
Hope to see you guys there.

Justin said:
looks great. if they stop making the patriot wax I will have to get the fuzion wax a test drive

I got an extra container Of Fuzion brand new if you want to trade or something. But I do warn you, I personally think its a good wax, but not on par with patriot or other boutique names out there.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
killerwill13 said:
I got an extra container Of Fuzion brand new if you want to trade or something. But I do warn you, I personally think its a good wax, but not on par with patriot or other boutique names out there.
I want them to continue to make patriot wax. lol. I love that wax. I will be ordering one more from their last batch more then likely just to have it.

Justin said:
I want them to continue to make patriot wax. lol. I love that wax. I will be ordering one more from their last batch more then likely just to have it.

I'd wait. They are only making the metal containers of the patriot in limited quantities. They should come out with it in a regular container in a few months. Which I bet will cost around $120!

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
killerwill13 said:
I'd wait. They are only making the metal containers of the patriot in limited quantities. They should come out with it in a regular container in a few months. Which I bet will cost around $120!
from reading around on their forum they are saying they have been considering it but havent decided yet if they will. could be they are waiting to sell the 250 LE versions first. they would be stupid not to continue to make this wax. I will pay the 250 it costs now. I love the container :)

Justin said:
from reading around on their forum they are saying they have been considering it but havent decided yet if they will. could be they are waiting to sell the 250 LE versions first. they would be stupid not to continue to make this wax. I will pay the 250 it costs now. I love the container :)

Agreed! Its my favorite wax container next to my merino glass container from Polish Angel.

TMO Supporting Vendors